英语诗歌朗诵 适合朗读的经典英语诗歌7篇双语版【优秀8篇】

发布时间

诗歌用高度凝练的语言,形象表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。为了让您对于英语诗歌朗诵的写作了解的更为全面,下面山草香给大家分享了8篇适合朗读的经典英语诗歌7篇双语版,希望可以给予您一定的参考与启发。

Hayshi 篇一

Rrecurrent recap of every bit of it

Concerned you automatically

Which excessively distraught

Terrified of being piggy of your warmth

The disgusting affection without consequence

Dislocating all

Silhouette fading out and in

All pretense of non-business gone

Throw the book fancily

Blink, blink, blink,

Harden ultimately

Inbred arrogance not consent

To yield to myself

Make an attempt to inter all

In the deeply bottom

Then indiffrently undergo my way

Everything goes well

英语诗歌 篇二

The Gardener 16

园丁集 16

Ranbindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,

两手相挽,凝眸相视,

thus begins the record of our hearts.

这样开始了我们的心的记录。

It is the moonlit night of March,

这是三月的月明之夜,

the sweet smell of henna is in the air,

空气里是指甲花的甜香,

my flute lies on the earth neglected

我的横笛遗忘在地上,

and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

而你的花环也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing

这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;

and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,

有些微笑,有些羞怯,

and some sweet useless struggles.

还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

No mystery beyond the present ;

没有超越现实的神秘;

no striving for the impossible;

没有对不可能的事物的强求;

no shadow behind the charm;

没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;

no groping in the depth of the dark.

也没有在黑暗深处的摸索

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;

我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;

we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

英语诗歌 篇三

A Man and a Woman Sit Near Each Other

一男一女促膝而坐

Robert Bly

罗伯特 勃莱

A man and a woman sit near each other, and they do not long

一男一女促膝而坐,这样的时刻

at this moment to be older, or younger,nor born

他们不会渴求更老或更加年轻,抑或

in any other nation, or time, or place.

生在另一个国度、另一个时间或地点。

They are content to be where they are, talking or not-talking.

他们心满意足于此情此景,无论交谈还是沉默。

Their breaths together feed someone whom we do not know.

他俩的呼吸共同为某个我们所不识的人提供养分。

The man sees the way his fingers move;

那个男人看着他手指动弹的样子;

he sees her hands close around a book she hands to him.

他看到她的双手围拢着一本递过来的书。

They obey a third body that they share in common.

他们服从着他们共享的另一个身体。

They have made a promise to love the body.

他们早就做出承诺:爱这身体。

Age may come, parting may come, death will come.

年龄会变老,分离会到来,死亡终会降临。

A man and a woman sit near each other;

一男一女这样促膝而坐:

as they breathe they feed someone we do not know,

他们呼吸时,为我们所不识的人提供养分,

someone we know of, whom we have never seen.

某个我们知道却从未见面的人。

英语诗歌 篇四

I Love This Land

我爱这土地

Ai Qing

艾青

If I were a bird,

假如我是一只鸟,

I would sing with my hoarse voice.

我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

Of this land buffeted by storms,

这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods..

和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?…

Then I would die.

然后我死了,

And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

Because I love this land so deeply.

因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

I’m still here waiting 篇五

我仍然在这里等你

You asked me to wait for you, after graduation you would marry me. No matter how long I can be waiting, but you lost yourself, I am still here waiting.

你让我等你,毕业后就来娶我。不管有多久我都会等,可你却迷失了方向,我还在这里等着你。

I sing the song we sang together and wait for you where we met for the first time, but you forget you have been there. You were kind and humorous that made me happy and laugh.我唱着我们一起唱过的歌在老地方等你,你却忘记了曾来过这里。 你是如此的善良和幽默,深深的打动了我,使我开心和大笑。

You're the prettiest landscape in my life. As long as you're there, anywhere is my paradise…

你是我一生中最美的风景,只要你在哪里,哪里就是天堂……

You are my world and everything, but I’m nothing for you and already forget someone like me. I am still who I am, but you’re not who you were.

你是我的世界,是我的一切,但你已不记得我。

我仍然是我,可你却不再是你。

You’ve said that never leave me till the end of the world. But I am still here, where are you?

你说哪怕世界末日你都不会离开我,但我还在这里,你在哪里?

I am waiting that you would hold my hands and go all over the world to watch the sunrise and sunset. But you are holding someone else’s hands. You know how much I care, I am still wating for you stupidly.

我等着你牵我手走遍天涯海角去看日出日落。但你却牵着别人的手。你知道我多么在意,但我仍然在傻傻地等你。

I hope one day you will come back to say:Sorry, baby, I am lost that’s why I am late. I would say: Don’t worry, baby. No matter how far you go, I am always there for you. Then I would hold your hands and never let you go. However, you’re lost as usual. I am still here wating.

我希望有一天你会回来对我说:宝贝,对不起,我迷路了,所以来晚了。 我会说,宝贝,没关系。不管你走多远,我会一直在老地方等着你。然后我会牵着你的手永远不松手。然而,你依然迷着路,我却在这里等着你。

英语诗歌 篇六

He Knows He Has Wings

他自知有翅膀

Victor Hugo

维克多 雨果

What matter it though life uncertain be

何必去管它,人生总是无定?

To all? What though its goal Be never reached?

有什么关系壮志难成?

What though it fall and flee- Have we not each a soul?

又何必计较你蹉跌并败奔一

Be like the bird that on a bough too frail

我们岂不是各自有灵魂?

To bear him gaily swings;

要像那鸟儿在柔弱的枝梢,

He carols though the slender branches fail

经不起它欢乐地跳跃;

He knows he has wings!

虽然那细枝折断了它仍歌唱一

A Farewel to Worldly Joyes

因为它知道自己有翅膀!

There will be one day 篇七

Nothing i could remember but our memories

There will be one day

Nothing in my dream only your smiling face

There will be one day

The sun no more shine , the birds no more sing

The air no more wind , the grass no more green

It's the eighth day in a week

Worse than all i hate

There will be one day

I forget your name.

英语诗歌 篇八

A Farewel to Worldly Joyes

永别了,尘世的欢乐

Anne Killigrew

安妮 基丽格鲁

Farewel to Unsubstantial Joyes,

永别了,空洞的欢乐,你是

Ye Gilded Nothings, Gaudy Toyes,

涂金的虚无,华丽的玩具,

Too long ye have my Soul misled,

太久,你使我的灵魂迷途,

Too long with Aiery Diet fed:

太久,给它空气般的米黍:

But now my Heart ye shall no more

但是我的心不会再被你迷惑,

Deceive, as you have heretofore: for when

虽然以前你曾经迷惑过我:

I hear such Sirens sing,

当我听到这样的塞壬歌唱,

Like Ithica,s fore-warned King,

像伊斯卡受到警告的国王,

With prudent Resolution I

以谨慎克制的决心,我将

Will so my Will and Fancy tye,

坚决缚住我的意志和想象,

That stronger to the Mast not he,

比他把自己缚于桅杆还要紧,

Than I to Reason bound will be:

我将使自己钳制于理性:

And though your Witchcrafts strike my Ear,

虽然你的巫术撞击我的耳鼓,

Unhurt, like him, your Charms I VI hear.

无动于衷,像他,我倾听你的法术。

书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。山草香为大家分享的8篇适合朗读的经典英语诗歌7篇双语版就到这里了,希望在英语诗歌朗诵的写作方面给予您相应的帮助。

【英语诗歌朗诵】相关范文

2分钟英语诗歌朗诵稿精选7篇07-07

适合朗诵的英文诗歌5首精选5篇02-16

英语诗歌朗诵(优秀12篇)07-14

英语诗歌朗诵最新10篇04-16

2023年河北各地区中小学开学时间已公01-13

喜迎二十大文案短句(精选13篇)01-22

2023年三年定期存款利率一览5篇01-17

基督教复活节牧师讲道讲章(优秀3篇)01-09

2022民主生活会个人问题清单及整改措02-22

2023年全国安全生产月主题是什么最新02-23

129 67527