英语诗歌朗诵 英语诗歌朗诵(优秀12篇)

发布时间

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。英语诗歌朗诵有哪些的呢?山草香整理了12篇英语诗歌朗诵,希望您在阅读之后,能够更好的写作英语诗歌朗诵。

英语诗歌 篇一

The Road Not Taken

未选择的路

Robert Frost

罗伯特 弗洛斯特

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth ;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人,更美丽;

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same.

很少留下旅人的足迹。

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落叶满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and

一片树林里分出两条路

I took the one less traveled by,

而我选择了人迹更少的一条,

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

What is friend 篇二

friend is a beautiful thing

needn't delicately care

needn't cautiously treat

that's carefree full

you can share some fairs or not

and what's in your mind

it's that you are not familiar

but like to be close to each other

when you get together

all in all

it's a cyptical but wondrous matter

what's kinship

that's

英语诗歌朗诵 篇三

月夜忆舍弟

杜甫

戍鼓断人行,秋边一雁声。

露从今夜白,月是故乡明。

有弟皆分散,无家问死生。

寄书长不达,况乃未休兵。

THINKING OF MY BROTHERS ON A MOONLIT NIGHT

Du Fu

许渊冲 译

War drums break people's journey drear;

A swan honks1 on autumn frontier.

Dew turns into frost since tonight;

The moon viewed at home is more bright.

I've brothers scattered2 here and there;

For our life or death none would care.

Letters can't reach where I intend;

Alas3! The war's not come to an end.

英语诗歌 篇四

Yet Do I Marvel

但是我感到惊奇

Countee Cullen

康蒂 卡伦

I doubt not God is good, well-meaning, kind,

我不怀疑上帝的仁慈、善良和好意,

And did He stoop to quibble could tell why

但若是他使用遁词便能解释,

The little buried mole continues blind,

为何地下的鼹鼠仍然瞎眼,

Why flesh that mirrors Him must some day die.

为何反映他形象的肉体总有一天要死去,

Make plain the reason tortured Tantalus

说明坦塔罗斯受折磨的原因,

Is bailed by the fickle fruit, declare

是他被变化不定的果子吸引,

If merely brute caprice dooms Sisyphus

阐明是否仅仅因蛮横的任性,

To struggle up a never-ending stair. Inscrutable

西西弗斯就注定得攀登无限高的阶梯。

His ways are, and immune

上帝之道深奥莫测,

To catechism by a mind too strewn

对人们的诘问置之不理,

With petty cares to slightly understand

他们的头脑塞满鸡毛蒜皮

What awful brain compels His awful hand

无法理解操纵他巨手的智慧的威力。

Yet do I marvel at this curious thing:

但我对这件怪事感到惊奇:

To make a poet black, and bid him sing!

造出黑肤色诗人,令他唱吟!

英语诗歌 篇五

A Man and a Woman Sit Near Each Other

一男一女促膝而坐

Robert Bly

罗伯特 勃莱

A man and a woman sit near each other, and they do not long

一男一女促膝而坐,这样的时刻

at this moment to be older, or younger,nor born

他们不会渴求更老或更加年轻,抑或

in any other nation, or time, or place.

生在另一个国度、另一个时间或地点。

They are content to be where they are, talking or not-talking.

他们心满意足于此情此景,无论交谈还是沉默。

Their breaths together feed someone whom we do not know.

他俩的呼吸共同为某个我们所不识的人提供养分。

The man sees the way his fingers move;

那个男人看着他手指动弹的样子;

he sees her hands close around a book she hands to him.

他看到她的双手围拢着一本递过来的书。

They obey a third body that they share in common.

他们服从着他们共享的另一个身体。

They have made a promise to love the body.

他们早就做出承诺:爱这身体。

Age may come, parting may come, death will come.

年龄会变老,分离会到来,死亡终会降临。

A man and a woman sit near each other;

一男一女这样促膝而坐:

as they breathe they feed someone we do not know,

他们呼吸时,为我们所不识的人提供养分,

someone we know of, whom we have never seen.

某个我们知道却从未见面的人。

英语诗歌 篇六

I Love This Land

我爱这土地

Ai Qing

艾青

If I were a bird,

假如我是一只鸟,

I would sing with my hoarse voice.

我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

Of this land buffeted by storms,

这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods..

和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?…

Then I would die.

然后我死了,

And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

Because I love this land so deeply.

因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

山居秋暝.英文 篇七

Empty mountain after rain

Later autumn come with wind

Brilliant moonlight hide in trees

Pure river touch stone heart.

英语诗歌 篇八

The Gardener 16

园丁集 16

Ranbindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,

两手相挽,凝眸相视,

thus begins the record of our hearts.

这样开始了我们的心的记录。

It is the moonlit night of March,

这是三月的月明之夜,

the sweet smell of henna is in the air,

空气里是指甲花的甜香,

my flute lies on the earth neglected

我的横笛遗忘在地上,

and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

而你的花环也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing

这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;

and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,

有些微笑,有些羞怯,

and some sweet useless struggles.

还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

No mystery beyond the present ;

没有超越现实的神秘;

no striving for the impossible;

没有对不可能的事物的强求;

no shadow behind the charm;

没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;

no groping in the depth of the dark.

也没有在黑暗深处的摸索

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;

我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;

we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

Hayshi 篇九

Rrecurrent recap of every bit of it

Concerned you automatically

Which excessively distraught

Terrified of being piggy of your warmth

The disgusting affection without consequence

Dislocating all

Silhouette fading out and in

All pretense of non-business gone

Throw the book fancily

Blink, blink, blink,

Harden ultimately

Inbred arrogance not consent

To yield to myself

Make an attempt to inter all

In the deeply bottom

Then indiffrently undergo my way

Everything goes well

I’m still here waiting 篇十

我仍然在这里等你

You asked me to wait for you, after graduation you would marry me. No matter how long I can be waiting, but you lost yourself, I am still here waiting.

你让我等你,毕业后就来娶我。不管有多久我都会等,可你却迷失了方向,我还在这里等着你。

I sing the song we sang together and wait for you where we met for the first time, but you forget you have been there. You were kind and humorous that made me happy and laugh.我唱着我们一起唱过的歌在老地方等你,你却忘记了曾来过这里。 你是如此的善良和幽默,深深的打动了我,使我开心和大笑。

You're the prettiest landscape in my life. As long as you're there, anywhere is my paradise…

你是我一生中最美的风景,只要你在哪里,哪里就是天堂……

You are my world and everything, but I’m nothing for you and already forget someone like me. I am still who I am, but you’re not who you were.

你是我的世界,是我的一切,但你已不记得我。

我仍然是我,可你却不再是你。

You’ve said that never leave me till the end of the world. But I am still here, where are you?

你说哪怕世界末日你都不会离开我,但我还在这里,你在哪里?

I am waiting that you would hold my hands and go all over the world to watch the sunrise and sunset. But you are holding someone else’s hands. You know how much I care, I am still wating for you stupidly.

我等着你牵我手走遍天涯海角去看日出日落。但你却牵着别人的手。你知道我多么在意,但我仍然在傻傻地等你。

I hope one day you will come back to say:Sorry, baby, I am lost that’s why I am late. I would say: Don’t worry, baby. No matter how far you go, I am always there for you. Then I would hold your hands and never let you go. However, you’re lost as usual. I am still here wating.

我希望有一天你会回来对我说:宝贝,对不起,我迷路了,所以来晚了。 我会说,宝贝,没关系。不管你走多远,我会一直在老地方等着你。然后我会牵着你的手永远不松手。然而,你依然迷着路,我却在这里等着你。

英语诗歌朗诵【经典篇 第十一篇

1.世界上最远的距离

泰戈尔

世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end

而是我站在你面前 It is when I sit near you

你不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.

世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.

你不知道我爱你

而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul

却不能说出我爱你 but I can't speak it out

世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.

而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart

却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.

世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.

而是彼此相爱 It is in our love

却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.

世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是彼此相爱 is not the distance acrous.

却不能够在一起

而是明知道真爱无敌 It is when we're breaking through the way

却装作毫不在意 we deny the existence of love.

世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world

不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.

而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches

却无法在风中相依 can't enjoy the co-existence.

世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world

不是树枝无法相依 is not in the being separated branches.

而是相互了望的星星 It is in the blinking stars

却没有交汇的轨迹 they can't burn the light.

世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world

不是星星之间的轨迹 is not the burning stars.

而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the light

却在瞬间无处寻觅 they can't be seen from afar.

世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world

不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away.

而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us

便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love.

世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world

是鱼与飞鸟的距离 is the love between the fish and bird.

一个在天 One is flying at the sky,

一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea.

2.you are my sunshine

你是我的阳光

the other night dear, as i lay sleeping,

亲爱的,一天晚上我正在躺着睡觉

i dreamt i held you in my arms,

我梦见你在我的臂弯

when i awoke dear, i was mistaken,

当我醒来的时候,我亲爱的。我发现我是错误的

and i hung my head and i cried!

我垂下我的头,然后,我哭了

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光

you make me happy, when skies are gray.

你让我感到开心,当天空黑暗的时候

you'll never know dear, how much i love you,

你永远不会知道,我有多爱你

please don't take my sunshine away.

请不要把我的阳光带走

you told me once dear, you really loved me,

你有一次告诉我,你真的爱我

and no one else could come between,

没有人可以替代

but now you've left me, and love another.

但是现在,你离开了我,爱上了别人

you have shattered all my dreams.

你粉碎了我所有的梦

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光

the other night dear, as i lay sleeping,

亲爱的,一天晚上我正在躺着睡觉

i dreamt i held you in my arms,

我梦见你在我的'臂弯

you make me happy, when skies are gray.

你让我感到开心,当天空黑暗的时候

when i awoke dear, i was mistaken,

当我醒来的时候,我亲爱的。我发现我是错误的

you'll never know dear, how much i love you,

你永远不会知道,我有多爱你

and i hung my head and i cried!

我垂下我的头,然后,我哭了

please don't take my sunshine away.

请不要把我的阳光带走

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光

you make me happy, when skies are gray.

你让我感到开心,当天空黑暗的时候

you'll never know dear, how much i love you,

你永远不会知道,我有多爱你

please don't take my sunshine away.

请不要把我的阳光带走

you told me once dear, you really loved me,

你有一次告诉我,你真的爱我

and no one else could come between,

没有人可以替代

but now you've left me, and love another.

但是现在,你离开了我,爱上了别人

you have shattered all my dreams.

你粉碎了我所有的梦

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光

you make me happy, when skies are gray.

你让我感到开心,当天空黑暗的时候

you'll never know dear, how much i love you,

你永远不会知道,我有多爱你

please don't take my sunshine away.

请不要把我的阳光带走

英语诗歌 第十二篇

He Knows He Has Wings

他自知有翅膀

Victor Hugo

维克多 雨果

What matter it though life uncertain be

何必去管它,人生总是无定?

To all? What though its goal Be never reached?

有什么关系壮志难成?

What though it fall and flee- Have we not each a soul?

又何必计较你蹉跌并败奔一

Be like the bird that on a bough too frail

我们岂不是各自有灵魂?

To bear him gaily swings;

要像那鸟儿在柔弱的枝梢,

He carols though the slender branches fail

经不起它欢乐地跳跃;

He knows he has wings!

虽然那细枝折断了它仍歌唱一

A Farewel to Worldly Joyes

因为它知道自己有翅膀!

读书破万卷,下笔如有神。上面就是山草香给大家整理的12篇英语诗歌朗诵,希望可以加深您对于写作英语诗歌朗诵的相关认知。

【英语诗歌朗诵】相关范文

2分钟英语诗歌朗诵稿精选7篇07-07

适合朗诵的英文诗歌5首精选5篇02-16

适合朗读的经典英语诗歌7篇双语版【04-09

英语诗歌朗诵最新10篇04-16

欢庆三八妇女节诗歌朗诵2023(最新7篇)01-09

三八妇女节诗歌朗诵稿【精选15篇】02-26

歌颂党的诗歌朗诵【精选9篇】01-08

《可爱的中国》朗诵稿通用4篇01-16

经典散文诗歌朗诵优秀6篇01-05

少年中国说朗诵稿优秀3篇03-03

128 142355